Monday

Just Bought

hows your holiday? well the school will begin in 2 days -_-
lol i haven't prepared anything for school, homework and the midtest
anyway, i just bought these

its megaminx, do you ever heard it before?
its kind of rubik's cube. well, i bought it online
i bought this one with floppy cube, but i lost it lol
(yeah my room is a mess, no housemaid you know)
well, when i just start to bought this, herja ask me to buy for her too
of course she would pay back to me, so I buy for her too, a different cubes.


i bought for her this pyraminx and the rubik's magic


actually I miss my rubik's snake. I had this one when i was child, but now its nowhere.



Actually, I also want to buy rubik's 360. but its too expensive for me -_-
and also i'm afraid if i can't solve it -_-


by the way, i found this photo in my camera, haha i think my brother did it.
it's munny that he made for one week, and leave his homework lol.

2 comments:

Natalie J Monty said...

You're blog has a great edge which I really appreciate...

Just blog cruisin' (as I call it)...and I stumbled upon the little treasure that is yours! Glad I did, it's definitely about something <3

P.S - I've added your blog to my blog list :-) –will be back shortly...

Much love
xxx




www.nqqxxx.blogspot.com

devina iffa octafimi said...

thanks a lot. :)

hit counter