Tuesday

Another Post


Hell ooooooooooooooh long time no see
its been a long time ago since the last post, seriously i'm too lazy to write down here.
Well, this is tuesday and this is a boring holiday.
Damn i can't watch my disney channel, nick and other channel. I think its first media's fault.
Its a network problem or whatever.

Hmmmmmm, tonight my father is going to korea! (for bussiness...)
Nah-huh I told him to bought me a lot of things there hihihi
actually I also want to go to korea, and when I asked my father, he said that if he brings any part of family they should pay by themself. haha and of course I wasn't allowed.
pssst, do you know, when I told MESYA about this, she said she wants me gave her super junior souvenir and other korean star HAHA. of course I won't. It'll NEVER happen.

Hey, do you remember my housemaid? in this post, about my housemaid that stealing anythings in my house or even her friend's thing. Well, She is going back to her kampung, of course.
and I CAN'T believe what my mother said, She WON'T come back here. NEVER. haha now I can't enjoy put any things over there and over here.

Well, it's syawal, every housemaid in my house including the driver is mudik, so I have to wash my clother, iron them, cook, clean up and other stuff, I have to do it all by myself.
Anyway, I should say this.

(from screamouse)
P.S (not I love you) these day there a lot of
firework noises than the takbiran.

By the way, my brother is come to Jakarta. and of course with his friends -_-

No comments:

hit counter